Thursday, August 23, 2012

Puppy Love- Part 2


Rhea on no account felt so much emotionally involved with any of the places she had ever been. She couldn’t stop pondering about The School, Rahul and the kiss. She was feeling appalling about the day she clogged talking to Rahul just because someone asked her if she loved Rahul. What was erroneous in That? Why could not she continue talking to Rahul after that? What was his fault? If it was love why did not she accept it, if it was not why did she spoil her friendship with Rahul? Or may be she loved Rahul and she could not acknowledge it just because she was too conscious to accept it socially?

“Oh no, why did not I realize it before. I am missing him just too much. Or do I love him”? Wondered Rhea and cried alone, sitting in a large room, of a tall building. Yes, this was the new-fangled place she had shifted to. This city was much superior and sophisticated as compared to the ones she had ever been in her life.

The letter-

Rhea was full of euphoria to have discovered that she was in love. The love which Shahrukh talks about. The love which is out of the ordinary. The love which Rahul felt for her. She decided to surprise Rahul by letting him know that even she loves him and would wait to be together again. She firmed to write a letter.


Dear Rahul,


How are you? I am missing you a lot. I know even you would be missing me. Through this letter I just want to tell you that “I love you” and I will be waiting to meet you soon so that we can be together, forever. Do reply, I will be waiting for you reply.


Yours,

Rhea

Letter 2-

Days went by and there was no retort from Rahul. Rhea sulked but she knew that Rahul loved her. He might not have got the letter, so she made her mind up to write another one.

Dear Rahul,

How are you? I hope you are fine? I was worried to get no reply from your side. I am sure you did not get the first letter or else you would have replied. I know you would be very happy to know that even I love you a lot and I have realized it. I am just waiting for the day to get back to you. I also saw a dream last night, where we both were dancing on the track- “Ghode jaisi chaal hathi jaisi dum”. I cannot tell you how much I miss you. Do you miss me the same? Do you still love me? Do reply. If you wont, I will consider that you don’t love me anymore. But I know you will reply. I want to tell you one more thing. I cannot forget that moment when you kissed me and now I want to kiss you back.


Bye for now.

Yours,

Rhea

Wait did not seem to get over-

Rhea being a romantic idealist checked her letter box on a daily basis. To her utter disappointment, she never got any reply from Rahul. She felt conked out for a couple of days but higher classes and studies kept her eventful. She was now in 9th standard and she knew she had to crack IIT, therefore, she concentrated more on her studies and within a couple of days, Rahul was no more a part of her mundane contemplation.

Part 3 coming up soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment