Thursday, August 30, 2012

True Love- Part 2


My second true you-

Life moves on. After dad broke my bat, I took a week, to come out of the entire tragedy, and so I was late by a week to grace my college with my presence. The course I opted for, bachelors of commerce, wasn’t hard though, but for me every word seemed alien. Time flies and so did the first 1 month.

It was the day I discovered, surprises are not always good. We had our first surprise test and honestly I did not have a single idea, what is it going to be all about. I could see everyone around me, busy writing. “What do they write so much?” I was about to submit my answer sheet (pure blank) and depart, but some one pulled my hand and made me sit.

She: Take this (giving me her answer sheet), and copy as soon as you can. I hope you are smart enough to save yourself from being caught.

I did not really see her face, at that moment, but was thankful to God, for saving me to score a big zero, like primary teachers say. I gave my paper and went back, to thank her. Before I could reach her, she had already left the class. “I don’t know how would I thank her, I did not even see her face clearly”, I wondered and left towards the cricket field.

I couldn’t play it, but I never pledged to stop watching it.

I parked myself, all alone, watching guys playing cricket in the ground and heard a female voice. “Why don’t you go and play, I have seen you playing. You play awesome.” Voice seemed familiar. I looked at her and was awed for a moment. She was the same girl who helped me through that so called surprise test. She was not any out of ordinary female but at that point, her smile fascinated me then anything else in this world. Believe you me; her smile resembled that of Madhuri Dixit. While I was awestruck, she asked me again, “Hello, I am talking to you, why you aren’t playing. I have seen you playing at school, you play awesome.” I loved to hear these words and thought what should I reply, I still wonder why couldn’t I lie and told her, “My dad doesn’t want me to play”. She guffawed, ‘How would he know you are playing. Play when you are in college”. Oh, she is intelligent, how could I not think of this. I asked her, “I am sure you know my name, I am Siddharth, what’s your name?” “I was sure you did not know mine. I was waiting for you to shoot that, I am Shilpa”. She smiled and we shook our hands. Oh, her hands were too soft, or may be I was touching a female’s hand for the first time.

Soon I started playing again, without knowledge of any of my family members and this new friend of mine helped me with studies too. We became good friends and she became the most influencing female ever. How did my love story begin, that’s another victorious story of mine.

I was on fields, waiting for my turn to bat and suddenly some guy came and blasted, “Bastard, how can you get close to Shilpa, she is my girl friend. You dare not be around her.” I have always been a peace lover so replied calmly. “Of course, she must be your girl friend, but what makes you worry”. He replied in an agitating manner, “Your, closeness.” I said, “I guess, we should let her decide, with whom she finds comfort.” Shilpa was called and by then whole lot of people gathered. I don’t understand why they were engrossed in the whole commotion. Shilpa announced bravely, “I like being with Siddharth and I wish to be with him, I guess, forever”. Oh oh oh, this girl was crazy. “Did she propose me?”. I just knew one thing with a girlfriend, I got enemies free free free.

This is how we started. I did not know what a relationship is, what a girl is, what love is, she taught me all. I discovered that she was the most caring female, after my mom in this world. She was a crazy girl. Though our relationship was a smooth one, we had loads of fight starting from getting late to meet her to forgetting her birthdays. As time went, we started getting closer. From 1 hour of conversation to 12 hours of telephonic conversation. I sometimes felt, I was not getting enough of space and hence sometime deliberately ignored her. Overcome of which was a big fight and series of things that I had to do to get my relation back on track. Her possessiveness grew with time. She started having problem with my family, my friends and cricket. Yes, she was the one to encourage me to play cricket and now she had problems with me playing it.

Loving, fighting, playing my graduation got over. My family wanted me to prepare for CAT, I did not disagree either. High paying jobs sound good to everyone. I joined a coaching for the same, which meant I could not have much time for Shilpa. As a result of which, fighting, not talking, abusing became a regular practice between us. I sometimes felt tired and cursed the day when I met her. Though I loved her truely and was sure, she will always be mine, I craved for my space and freedom. I hated to be ruled or instructed by some one, which she loved doing. Our conversations went to one hour from 12 hours and sometimes there were days we did not even speak.

I never realized this change, until one day,- Shilpa- Hi, you know we are meeting after almost a month. Remember we used to meet everyday. Me- Shilpa, lets talk about good things. You are looking really pretty. How good I am feeling to see you after such a long time.


Shilpa- Thanks, i….i want to confess something.

Me- what? I know you are sorry about your behavior and that’s alright, even I was at fault to have ignored you.

Shilpa- No Sid, I am not sorry and , and, and…..i am dating some one else, some one who loves me like hell. He cares for me and does everything I have ever wished for.

Me- I know you are kidding. Come on give me a kiss….(getting close to her)

Shilpa- Sid, its over

Saying this she left that place, and after that apart from orkut or facebook stalking, I never saw her again. I still wonder what made her leave me. I could not bear this fact that she had left me after a relationship of three years. Hell broke on me. I so damn missed her. I tried making a few phone calls, which she never picked, until one day I got to hear, “This number doesn’t exist”.

I, till date regret losing her and I am still craving to see her once, to ask her what went wrong, to apologize.

2 comments:

  1. shweta start considering seriously to write books.........
    then may be instead of studying ur blogs online i wud need to buy ur books and read them............:P

    Er B Jyothsna

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think above comment is true ,,
    u shuld write a book and i will make movie on it :))

    ReplyDelete